Nanoshell Company provides contract laboratory services in areas related to nanoscience, chemistry, biology and materials. In addition to our own in-house facilities we can work with one of our partners to provide tailored services for our client needs. Nanoshell Company has a multi-disciplinary team of scientists with backgrounds in chemistry, biological sciences, biophysics, and engineering. We can assist with process optimization, scale-up, and ISO/cGMP compliant manufacturing of an existing protocol, or develop new chemistry to create your desired material. Please call to discuss how we can help you.
Nanoshell Company serves as a pilot scale contract manufacturer to a variety of commercial firms for products involving areas such as nanotechnology, sensors, cosmetics, chemical synthesis. We can design the process and offer validated data for grant, marketing and regulatory purposes.
Available services :
- Microbial challenge test USP-51
- Temperature stability: continuous 45C or 37C (3-6 months)
- Temperature stability: 45C (or 37C) and -10C (5 cycles)
- Vibration and shear testing
- Cell culture testing (one cell type)
- Dynamic light scattering (DLS) (Size analysis)
- Spectroscopy UV-VIS, FT-IR
- Light Microscopy (with video), TEM, SEM, AFM
- Mechanical testing (to 50N)
- Chemical/Biochemical Analysis
- Emulsification/Sonication, Viscometry, Density
- Equipment rental (ask for available equipment)
Rates are negotiable and may be charged on an hourly or project basis. Please contact us to discuss how we can help you.